Saturday, March 27, 2010

SHEESTERS!!

Last night was a Great night! My SHEESTERS & I were reunited! I love these ladies from my college days!! My down ass chick Ena Lee and her man drove in from Long Beach and Marivic flew in last night too!! Even though Melsi, Arlyn and I all live here in Vegas our lives and schedules are so hectic that we're lucky to see each other once or twice a month =/ but that's ok because it was so rewarding to be reminded what true, genuine friends these ladies are. Its like we've never skipped a beat! and we haven't =D

Its incredible to come to that realization and to remember that we've known each other since 2002! I cannot begin to describe how grateful I am for friends like these. Aside from Geisha and my family, these ladies have and will always be with me and in my life! Thank you for reminding me how special our relationships are! I LOVE YOU ALL!

*minus a few*taken in 2002* 

2 comments:

  1. awwww miss you love!! I wish i could've been there for that reunion, but I had registration on both my car and the truck in April and a lovely $600 bill on my teeth that I'll have to get done in May, GAHHHH I'm so broke!! Maybe in the summer I'll come down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries babe!! totally understandable! im broke as hell too lol we did miss you though. but there's most definately always next time. we're all trying to say Spain for chedder's wedding in 2012 but we shall see lol... but yes please! this summer would be great! love you bunches

    ReplyDelete