Sunday, August 1, 2010

Rear Ended =(

On July 14, 2010 I was rear ended on the way to school =( I was stopped at a stoplight with multiple cars in front of me, when all of a sudden I got hit! A Dodge Ram F150 rammed *no pun intended =p * into a Ford Explorer which caused the Explorer to hit me!

Everyone had insurance so that's a PLUS! I ended up being injured from the accident so after the police officer released me to go I drove right down the street to the nearest UMC Quick Care ... Long story short the at fault parties insurance deemed my car totalled! So I suppose the upside is I get a new car =) hopefully a cuter one LoL

It is now Aug. 1, 2010 and yup you guessed it... I'M STILL IN PAIN!!! My entire back and neck are so strained it hurts to stand for longer than 5 minutes and it hurts to sit also! NO BUENO!!! Even worse because I'm going to Cosmetology School and have to stand for loooong periods of time with little or no breaks in between my doctor advised me that I need to take a L.O.A from school to get my back and neck stronger =( Believe me I have been tossing and turning about this for over a week and last Tuesday I finally got up the strength to do it. I'm very bothered by this! Especially since I only have 7 months left! GGRRR! This accident is SOOOO very inconvenient!!!

Then to make matters even more dreadful I found out that I am being offered LOWER than the Kelly Blue Book Value!! I understand that the insurance company doesn't go by the Kelly Blue Book value and they base their estimate on the Cash Value of the vehicle in the area it resides in! *HOGWASH I SAY* but UUGGHH it's so frustrating because I'm not really getting anything Positive out of this! My back will ALWAYS hurt and will NEVER be the same =( and being a hairstylist its tough to "take it easy." Maybe something positive will come out of this later... like my sister said maybe I'll find a "gem." I certainly hope so!

All I know is; it could've been MUCH worse and I'm grateful it wasn't and all I can do is give it all up to God. After all this is all part of his master plan. I just need to have Faith and Trust in Him. So, this is my testimony ....

I GIVE IT ALL UP TO YOU LORD! WHATEVER YOUR WILL IS; THAT IS THE WAY IT WILL BE. I MAY NOT LIKE THAT I HAD TO TAKE A BREAK FROM SCHOOL BUT I TRUST YOU LORD AND WHATEVER CAR IS THE ONE FOR ME I WILL HAVE NO DOUBTS ABOUT IT BECAUSE YOU WILL LAY IT OUT IN FRONT OF ME. AND WHATEVER REASON YOU HAVE FOR PUTTING ME THROUGH THIS I WILL BE PATIENT AND CONTINUE TO HAVE FAITH IN YOU AND KNOW THAT IT WILL BE OK. AMEN.....

2 comments:

  1. Jeremiah 29:11 <3 also...its just gonna be a tough month that we have work through to get to the positive...laughter through tears

    ReplyDelete