Saturday, May 14, 2011

we likes to party ....

It was an Epic week to say the least! So many things happened and as the week went by the events in the days began to mesh together ... that's what happens when you meet new friends, have a great time, plenty of laughs, plenty of drinks and drop it like its hot hahahaha. Not to mention meeting a celebrity or 2 or 3 hahaha...The best part about it was creating those lasting memories that we sometimes take advantage of.

Whatever f#$% you guys my feet Still hurt and its been over a week already hahahaha obviously Great times! There wasnt a night that we didnt get home before 5am ... Just because I live in Vegas doesnt mean I party like this on the regular; in fact its just the opposite ... pretty much only when people are in town. The past year and a half has been pretty dull as far as the party scene goes.... I was too tired and busy from work and school that I frequently had to turn down the invites on kickin it. But I sure am glad i was able to finally say yes and have absolutely nothing to do but hang out with no interuptions! Last hurrah before I take off for the summer =D

Its mos def bittersweet to have met great new friends and then leave for the summer when they'll be back in vegas throughout the summer but its all good! that's what Facebook, twitter, blogging and cell phones are for hahahaha we're hella connected so there's no excuses and im glad! LOL

I will say it did feel good to let go and i did at times feel like my old carefree self which I've been trying to get back to. So WOOT WOOT LETS DO THIS HAHAHAHA You only live once and I've always been responsible; handled my shit and still celebrated life but more often then not have been labeled with the stereo type of vegas party girl (which isnt exactly a good thing) and i resented that label but fuck it ... go ahead and judge me cause 'What am i doin? oh yeah that's right i'm doing me' and i will continue to keep it pushin and if you choose to judge a book by its cover then you can kick rocks and move right past me because i dont have time for that b.s.

I'm 26 years old and am about to embark and a major milestone in my life with a very significant piece that's missing and nothing is going to knock me down from this high! We dont need no trouble... all we need is Love!

Cant wait to see everyone again! LEGGOOOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment