Friday, April 29, 2011

Crazy Beautiful --- 4.29.2008

Today, 3 Years ago you and I went to Azure Salon and Spa where your hair stylist worked and coincidently my wax lady owned the salon. So, since you wanted to treat me to a haircut I decided to get waxed while you were getting your haircut. It was a great day... a great memory... I just wish it wasnt one of our last.

I look back and it makes me smile... I think you knew there were things I didnt want to tell you because I didnt want you to worry.... and like always you knew not to push me and that I would tell you when I was ready... except this time I never got the chance. This was the last thing we evere did together... i forever regret the choices i made during this time 3 years ago.

My emotions still run high and I continue to ask myself why; then i realize the answer...The void in my soul rises up during key points in our past relationship.... sometimes its good but more often its sad and the pain STILL runs deep; and i dont like it! I continue to be dumbfounded at how fresh the pain still is...every year... everey day....

This year ... after everything I've been through just with school alone and the hurdles I've had to clear in order to get to where I am now... with less than 45 hours left till school is complete....i have so much support from the close circle and i have to continue to have faith that the love and support that i NEED could only come from you.... since that's not possible anymore because you're not here i have to believe that you have placed specific people in my life to get a little of you from each of them. So, thank you for that. Please forgive me but that doesnt change the fact that i wish i could have the real thing.

The irony of it all is that the last thing you and i did together was get our hair done and now I'm about to become a Sassy Hairstylist .... God is a Funny Man.....Crazy Beautiful

Reminisce some time, the night they took my mom
I Try to black it out, but it plays again
When it's real, feelings hard to conceal
Can't imagine all the pain I feel
Give anything to hear half your breath
I know you still living your life, after death


Every step I take, every move I make
Every single day, every time I pray
I'll be missing you
Thinkin of the days, when you went away
What a life to take, what a bond to break
I'll be missing you

I Love You. I Miss You. I Wish You Were Still Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment