Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Distant Relatives- SaSsY RaStA

Food for my Soul
Music to my Heart
Rejuvinate my Spirit


Had a blast at the Nas & Damian Marley Concert with my cuzzos and the bestest! Great Music..... Great People.... Great Times!


Introducing new friends coming together for OneLove ... we dont need no trouble... all we need is love...


and if I ruled the world.... I'd free all my sons... and then we'd walk right up to the sun... hand in hand....


Our Generation will make a change... every child deserves to learn... "Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man." -- Rabindranath Tagore


Thanks to my lovebugs for experiencing a kick ass walk on the Road to Zion! Love you guys bunches xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Nas & Damian is the best combo ever! I bet it was a DOPE show :) They did Outside Lands in SF last year and put on one of the best shows together--can't go wrong with Hip Hop + Reggae + trees ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant agree more cuz! will mos def ALWAYS see them together anytime! =D

    ReplyDelete